Wednesday, July 1, 2009

vitamins, shoes, and fiber

I bought vitamins. A huge Costco box of them, it's a 100 day supply of vitamin packets, with about 6 different things. B vitamins, fish oil, calcium, ginseng, a multi. So I'm about 3 days in to the first 100 days of the rest of my life.
Shoes: I was going to buy some, and I went to the sale at Fred Meyer, but nothing was comfortable enough. There was a sale at Sports Authority, and I went to that, too. I tried on a great looking, great feeling pair of gray and pink Asics. The guy said they are the ones. Comfort and longevity. Then he asked why I needed new shoes, and I told him about the blisters and all my problems, and he told me to buy Sof Sole inserts. The ones I got get heated in the oven, then put into the shoes and they are wonderful, and half the price of the Asics. Now, when I do get another pair of shoes, I am going to look at the Asics again, because they felt nice.
Fiber: Psyllium. I guess it's like sand paper for the gut and gets all the stuck gunk out. I'm excited for my 'alone time' tomorrow. I took 2 servingstoday, and should for the next 3 days, and then I should be doing pretty good. I will definately report back on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment